Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Florida and Memphis

The last week in August we vactioned at my parents condo in PCB.  Lauren, Ella and Kellen flew from Seattle to join us for the week. Preparing to take babies to the beach is harder than I thought. I was used to the days of putting sunscreen on, grabbing my towel, chair and heading down to the beach to lay out all day. Well, those days are now gone, but I wouldn't trade it for anything! 



6 week pic...before we hit the road to Tallahassee, Florida to meet Chelsea


We love stopping by You Never Sausage A Place


Yummy boiled peanuts


Hanging at Chelsea's house


Chels lovin' on Ava


Ava and mommy



Daddy's girl


Finally at the beach!




Ava's first time in a bathing suit


Kellen and Ava sitting on Big Daddy's lap


View from our condo


Kellen a.k.a. Bruiser




Passed out


Afternoon storms at the beach are the best!


Lauren being a goob with her Lime-a-Rita




Big Daddy playing with Ella






Buddies


Oh how I love the many faces of Ava




I love my bonnet







 










Ella ready to go swim


Beautiful sunset


Family pics


Bubba snoozin'


Such a cutie






On my way to Gran and Pop's house




Sweet Ella




Eating peanut butter a.k.a nutella...yummy!


Hanging at Gran's


So sweet!






Aunt Lauren picked out my new bubble from the Women's Exchange...so pretty!






Lunch with Adriane before heading back to Knoxville


Stopped by to visit Gran before leaving Germantown


When we finally made it back to Knox we had to snap Ava's 8 weeks pic!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment