Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ava's 1 Month Photo Shoot

Ava was such a good sport while I took pics of her!


Big eyes



Kick kick kicking


Stretching out my long legs


She must know her mommy is from Memphis...throwing gang signs! :)





Every now and then I get a little fussy




Such a big girl in your crib with froggy




Sweet girl



And occassionally my head gets so heavy that I topple over




Uh oh...not again!


I have my daddy's big feet




And this is how I catapult myself off my Boppy when mommy is not looking




Cutest little booty in town

At your 4 week checkup you weighed 7 pounds, 13 ounces and are 20 1/4 inches long which means you gained back to your birth weight plus a pound or so and you are growing longer! You eat 4 ounces of formula every 3-4 hours and nap for 3-4 hours at a time. Since you were 2-3 weeks old you've slept from 10 p.m. until 4 a.m.  Every now and then you decide to switch up your schedule but we all adjust easily!

 
Likes:

Cuddling with mom and dad

Smiling and cooing

Laying on my Boppy lounger

Sleeping in my pack n play/napping in my Snug a Bunny sleeper

Froggie wabanub

Trying to focus on my furry brother and sister

Tummy time

My carseat and long car rides put me to sleep

Walks around the park

Being swaddled tight

Spending time with daddy after he comes home from a long day at work

Laying in bed and playing with my mommy after my morning bottle

 Visiting Mimi and Big Daddy

Visiting Nana and Pop

Playing with Aunt Tante (Juli)


Dislikes:

Being wet or dirty

Being hungry

Sometimes I get sick of laying on my back so I fuss and in turn get tummy time


In general you are a happy baby! We are so blessed to have you in our lives. It is hard to remember what it was like before you were born. You bring so much joy to everyone around. You are growing up way too fast but we love to watch you do new things everyday.









te

No comments:

Post a Comment