Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Ava's First Month

It's hard to believe that our sweet Ava is already one month old. The past four weeks have flown by...makes me sad because before long it'll be time for me to go back to work. Until then, I am going to enjoy the next 12 weeks with my angel!  I have to admit, the past month has been pretty easy! I hope I'm not jinxing myself!

Ava eats about every 3 hours and then sleeps 3-4 hours at a time.  Since about week two, Ava has slept from 10p-4a.  We are very thankful for that!  Ava loves to run errands with her mommy! She has also become quite the traveler! She has been to Memphis, North Carolina, and Georgia in the past 2 weeks. We went to Germantown when Ava was 3 weeks old. This was the first time Gran has seen Ava and she loved every second that we visited!


Gran, Ava and me

On July 4, Gran came home for most of the day. We had Commissary BBQ and enjoyed spending time with our family! It was nice to have everyone together again! Here are pics from Gran and Pop's house!




Pop pop and Gran with Ava


Gran, Kaitlyn and Ava





Rachel, Kaitlyn and Anna Leigh


Rachel, Kaitlyn, Anna Leigh and Jake


Rachel, Ava and me


Big Daddy playing with Ava


Anna Leigh looks like a natural


Auntie Adriane came all the way from Jackson to visit


Rachel






Auntie Jamie and Mrs. G


Auntie Jamie loves babies

We headed over to my uncle Kevin and aunt Terry's house to celebrate Mema and Sean's birthday. It was nice to have the Kelley's together and Ava was happy to meet this side of her family! I ate way too much and overindulged in cake!  Here are several pics from our visit!


Ryan and Ava


Mema and Ava on Mema's 82nd birthday


Aunt Terry


Mema, Dad, Ava and me


Proud Great Grandmother


Mema and her boys


Big Daddy and Mimi


Happy Birthday to Mema and Sean


Big Daddy, Ava, Mimi and me


The night before heading back to Knoxville we went and visited with Gran


Gran loves for me to lay Ava on the bed so she can just watch her


We traveled to Marion, North Carolina last weekend to see Nana and Pop. We only stayed a day due to a death in our family but we had a nice visit!



Ava and Jack Jack


Getting kisses from Nana




Sophie and Mary Grace loved playing with Ava's stroller


Shelby and Ava



Isn't she a cutie?




Leaving Nana and Pop's house

Below are a few pics from our trip to Georgia


Hanging at the hotel





So as you can see Ava has been a busy little girl and doesn't plan on slowing down any time soon. We are going to Florida next week with my family then heading to Memphis the following week. We are looking forward to spending time with Lauren, Ella Grace and Kellen. I can't wait to see how the babies do together! Praying our little girl continues to love traveling!




1 comment: